Tuesday, February 1, 2011

JWoww says "blame cold plastic surgery is Hilarious.


January 13, 2011 7: 11 pm / author: Mr Nicole Eggenberger

JWoww_Jan13newsneaJWoww is not shy to admit that she had plastic surgery and it is not too shy to tell the other stars to own up to their, too!

Ok! VIDEO: GUIDETTES WATCH JERSEY SHORE GET DOWN BUT NOT DIRTY

The Jersey Shore star Tweeted "funny how stars no man until there are plastic surgery… I did…". Charging colds etc... Is just hysterical... Deena words "get Real" lmao. ?

Apparently, deena Nicole commits him.

Ok! NEWS: KIM KARDASHIAN PUTS RUMORS ABOUT HIS "PUFFY" POUT REST

We are not stars talk about JWoww but has Kim kardashian recently commented on rumors that she had plastic surgery.

"Trust me, I've tried Botox on the show,"she told Extra."." I'm one to talk about everything I do. There I really pisses offshore all these rumors of plastic surgery are always linked to me. ?

Thus, what was Kim explanation for research as it was a pout plumper?

"I have the flu." I'm bloated and swollen and I no makeup. Why would just make my lower lip? ", she queried."

What do you think of JWoww Tweet? Suggests that there may be a link?

 width=

Photo source: Emily Shur MTV.comJersey Shore stars: Sammi is a "female backpack '"
First rivalry Jersey Shore season is already getting super tiny! After the fist which broke out in the kitchen, the distribution first day back in the heights of the seaside resort, N.J., Snooki, JWoww and Deena were seen gossiping and insulting Sammi in a sneak...

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts