Tuesday, January 18, 2011

' Mom teen 2′ after show: Jenelle Opens Up about his fight for son Jace

Teen_Mom2_After_Show_Jan13newsThe cast of Teen Mom 2 sat down with Pak on MTV after debut of the series for their TV show reality to engage with audiences and answer some tough questions. Teen mom who seems to have the drama of most of his life, jenelle Evans, opens on what it was for her mother to ask legal custody of son Jace.

One of the most moving moments of the first Teen Mom 2, has been the struggle between Jenelle and his mother Barbara. Barbara, who plays a very active role in caring for son of Jenelle Jace, helped his daughter with custody battles.

Ok! COVERAGE: NEW MOM TEEN JENELLE EVANS - LOSING HER BABY

During the after Show, series application Jenelle on how it felt watching this difficult stage.

"He hurst me to see this fight because I feel like I'm stupid." But at the same time of course you will get mad if your mother tries to guard documents on you. I mean, I don't know that anyone could preach. I mean I did react a bit more. I have laid off a little bit. ?

Ok! GALLERY: AMBER PORTWOOD PARTIES ITS ROAD TO INDIANAPOLIS COLTS GAME

"It shows just how much you care really Jace," Chelsea added to come to the defence of the Jenelle.

Why does Barbara approves the role Jenelle parental ways?

"I think it's because she wants to get his way, and if it is not the way it is not the right way," explained the Jenelle.

Ok! VIDEO: TEEN MOM 2 SCENE EXCLUSIVE - JENELLE VENTS ON THE BATTLE OF CUSTODY WITH MOM

19 Years MOM also said that if Jace wasn't in the picture, she did not live with her mother.

When my mother and I live together we get along." When living that together is like the second world war. ?

Ok! IN THIS ISSUE: THE MEN IN THE LIVES OF MOM TEEN JENELLE - DISORDER?

Girls also discussed why they decided to let their personal lives of film cameras.

"I really wanted [girls] view all my struggles and difficulties that I had to go through," Jenelle shared.

Chelsea said: "I hope we are helping girls and showing other girls you want to become pregnant at a young age, because it is really difficult."

Ok! NEWS: TEEN MOM 2 TIRE IN THE HIGHEST RATINGS FOR MTV FRANCHISE

Learn more about the dilemma of the Jenelle and hear all the teen mom in the clip, mediated by MTV, below!

FOR INFORMATION ABOUT MOM TEEN JENELLE EVANS - INCLUDING HIS FIGHT FOR HIS SON - JACE PICK UP THE NEW ISSUE OF OK! — ON SALE EVERYWHERE THURSDAY!

OK004_COVERbt02

 width=


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts